Flash Game Toolkit

The working journal for the Flash Game Toolkit. Read all about the progress and challenges I encounter in the Open Source Project. The key bits of knowledge I am hoping to gain is how to run an Extreme Programming Project and a large scale project in ActionScript. MacroMedia Flash ActionScript is a great language to prototype games in. The Flash Game Toolkit intends to build the components a board/dice/card game designer would need to put together a game.

Friday, August 26

Alive Again

It took two years. But I have interest in this project again. Likely the first thing I do with Flash 8.

2 Comments:

  • At 1:34 AM, Blogger thk123 said…

    I know the feeling, I have a big flash movie I want to do and I haven't touched it for ages. Like the blog, you should explain how you do the stuff more because I would like to be able to program flash. Also, have you heard of a website called Newgrounds(www.newgrounds.com) you can submit your flash works there.

     
  • At 7:53 AM, Blogger Bob said…

    Thanks thk123.

    My copy of Studio 8 still hasn't arrived. I've downloaded the 30 free trial from Macromedia but haven't actually done anything with it yet.

    So alive is relative.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home